GLx Terms of Service
The effective date of these GLx Mobile Technologies, Inc. Terms of Service is February 1, 2015.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Thank you for using GLx Mobile Technologies innovative platform for building mobile applications. GLx Mobile Technologies provides the GLx Mobile Technologies service to you, subject to acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time on www.Glxmobitech.com or any other websites launched by GLx Mobile Technologies (collectively, the “GLx Mobile Technologies Site”) by GLx Mobile Technologies (collectively, these “Terms”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT ACCESS THE GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES SITE OR USE THE SERVICE (AS DEFINED BELOW). BY VIEWING OR USING ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE OR THE GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES SITE, OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS OR BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time by posting a notice on the GLx Mobile Technologies Site, or by sending you a notice via email or postal mail. Your viewing or using all or any part of the Service or the GLx Mobile Technologies Site constitutes your assent to such modifications. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Such modifications are effective immediately upon first posting or notification.2. THE GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES SERVICE
GLx Mobile Technologies provides users with a powerful and cost-effective way to build a high quality native application for mobile devices (collectively, the “Service”). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to these Terms. In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. For purposes of these Terms, the term “User” means a user of the Service or the GLx Mobile Technologies Site.
Subject to the restrictions on use and on posting set forth in this Agreement, you may: use the GLx Mobile Technologies Site to build, test, and publish your mobile application and upload certain content for use in your mobile application (“Content”). GLx Mobile Technologies reserves all rights with respect to the Service and the GLx Mobile Technologies Site not expressly specified herein.
You must be 18 years of age or over, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age, to register as a member of GLx Mobile Technologies or use the GLx Mobile Technologies Site and the Service. If you are under the age of 18 or the applicable legal age in your jurisdiction, you can use the Service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms. If you do not so qualify, do not use the Service or the GLx Mobile Technologies Site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited by applicable law, and the right to access the GLx Mobile Technologies Site is revoked in such jurisdictions. You must be 13 years of age or older to use the GLx Mobile Technologies Site, in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). By using the GLx Mobile Technologies Site and/or the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. The GLx Mobile Technologies Site is administered in the US and intended for US users; any use outside of the US is at the user’s own risk and users are responsible for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use of the Service or the GLx Mobile Technologies Site.3. REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not GLx Mobile Technologies, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload or otherwise transmit via the Service. This also means that you are entirely responsible for, among other things, (a) ensuring that you have all obtained all necessary legal rights to upload, post, or otherwise transmit Content via the Service (and to grant GLx Mobile Technologies the license to such Content set forth in Section 6 below), and (b) that any Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service complies in all respects with the Terms. GLx Mobile Technologies does not control the Content uploaded via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content, including but not limited to business endorsements and commentary.
In your use of the Service or the GLx Mobile Technologies Site, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way, or seek or recommend providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seek or recommend providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- Upload information that is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature;
- Upload false or intentionally misleading information;
- Provide any Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by GLx Mobile Technologies;
- Provide any Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a GLx Mobile Technologies official, forum leader, guide, or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a legal right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice contained in the GLx Mobile Technologies Site, the Service, or in any Content;
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or any other computer code, files, or programs of a destructive nature designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the GLx Mobile Technologies Site or servers or networks connected to the Service, use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service or the GLx Mobile Technologies Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another User or individual;
- Collect, harvest, or store personal data about Users, or members for any reason;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the GLx Mobile Technologies Site and/or Service;
- Create or submit unwanted email or messaging (“Spam”) to any other GLx Mobile Technologies User or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment of other Users of the GLx Mobile Technologies Site or the Service;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any portion of the GLx Mobile Technologies Site and/or the Service;
- Access, retrieve, or index any portion of the GLx Mobile Technologies Site and/or Service for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the GLx Mobile Technologies Site and/or Service;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Use the GLx Mobile Technologies Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material, or take any action that imposes or may impose, in GLx Mobile Technologies sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on GLx Mobile Technologies IT infrastructure;
- Violate any rules or regulations of the Apple App Store, Google Play store or other mobile App Store;
- Copy or store any Content offered on the GLx Mobile Technologies Site for other than your own use; or
- Share individual user account information, user IDs, or registration information or otherwise attempt to violate the individual use terms of service and Registration Obligations.
You understand and agree that GLx Mobile Technologies may review and delete any application or other Content that in the sole judgment of GLx Mobile Technologies violates these Terms or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users or members of the GLx Mobile Technologies Site and/or other Users.
In addition, you agree that all hyperlinks and other offers comprising the Service (e.g., hyperlinks provided in connection with GLx Mobile Technologies RSS feeds) may not be modified from the original form in which such hyperlinks and other offers are generally made available by GLx Mobile Technologies.6. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES
GLx Mobile Technologies does not claim ownership of the Content you place on your GLx Mobile Technologies application. By uploading, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing content of any kind on the GLx Mobile Technologies Site or otherwise through the Service, you:
Grant to GLx Mobile Technologies, the fully assignable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, and distribute such Content in any form solely for the purpose of providing the Services;
- Represent and warrant to GLx Mobile Technologies that you own or otherwise control all rights to such Content (including the ability to grant GLx Mobile Technologies this license) and that disclosure and use of such Content by GLx Mobile Technologies (including without limitation, publishing Content at the GLx Mobile Technologies website) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party;
- Agree to allow GLx Mobile Technologies to use your name, likeness, and trademarks for the purposes of promoting GLx Mobile Technologies, the Service, and/or the GLx Mobile Technologies Site;
- Agree to allow GLx Mobile Technologies to place GLx Mobile Technologies attribution language in a prominent position on any application released to the Apple App Store;
- Agree not to defame or disparage GLx Mobile Technologies in any way; and
- Acknowledge that the Content may not be treated confidentially.
You agree not to provide GLx Mobile Technologies with any confidential or proprietary information that you desire or are required to keep secret.
You acknowledge that GLx Mobile Technologies does not pre-screen Content, but that GLx Mobile Technologies and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to remove or block access to any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, GLx Mobile Technologies and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable (in GLx Mobile Technologies sole discretion). You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.7. PAYMENTS TRANSACTIONS
Whenever you enter into a payments transaction on the GLx Mobile Technologies Site, you agree to provide GLx Mobile Technologies with accurate, complete, and current credit card information for a credit card that you are authorized to use. You agree that all transactions are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your account, the e-mail used to register, and a specific request to cancel the account.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- GLx Mobile Technologies, Inc. in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other GLx Mobile Technologies, Inc. service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. GLx Mobile Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- GLx Mobile Technologies, Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- GLx Mobile Technologies, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. SUBMISSIONS TO APP STORE(S)
You may choose to submit the mobile application built with the Services (your “App”) to an app store under your own account or under GLx Mobile Technologies account. In the event you choose to submit your App to an app store under GLx Mobile Technologies account:
- GLx Mobile Technologies reserves the right to remove your App from the app store at any time for any reason. The most common reasons that we would remove your App from an app store include copyright infringement, tarnishing of GLx Mobile Technologies reputation, and upon the request of the applicable app store.
- You may choose to offer your App for free through the app store or to charge for it.
- In the event you choose to charge for your App:
- You must subscribe to a paid monthly service plan with GLx Mobile Technologies.
- If you submit your App under a free service plan, GLx Mobile Technologies will retain all commissions paid on your App.
- If you originally subscribe to a paid service plan and later downgrade to a free service plan, GLx Mobile Technologies will retain all commissions accrued during the time your App is under the free plan (and no back payments will be paid to you).
- If you change from a free service plan to a paid service plan in the middle of a month, GLx Mobile Technologies will keep all commissions accrued during that month (and no back payments will be paid to you).
- If you change from a paid service plan to a free service plan in the middle of a month, GLx Mobile Technologies will keep all commissions accrued during that month.
- Commission payments will be made monthly basis unless GLx Mobile Technologies receives payments from the app store less frequently than monthly.
- In the event that a scheduled payment to you does not exceed $100, no payment will be made and such amount will be carried forward and paid when the total amount owed to you by GLx Mobile Technologies exceeds $100.
- All payments will be made via PayPal. It is your responsibility to sign up for a PayPal account.
- A valid, completed, signed, W-9 form is required to receive payments. GLx Mobile Technologies will not make any payments to you until GLx Mobile Technologies has received a valid, completed, signed, W-9 form.
You agree to indemnify and hold GLx Mobile Technologies, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) Content posted, uploaded, or otherwise transferred by you, (b) your use of the Service, (c) your connection to the Service, (d) your violation of these Terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of another.11. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION
You agree that GLx Mobile Technologies may, in its sole discretion and without notice, terminate your password, your use of the Service, the GLx Mobile Technologies Site or use of any other aspect of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service or the GLx Mobile Technologies Site, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if GLx Mobile Technologies believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. GLx Mobile Technologies may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing or modify the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms may be effected without prior notice, and you acknowledge and agree that GLx Mobile Technologies may immediately deactivate or delete your pages on the GLx Mobile Technologies Site and all related information and files in your pages on the GLx Mobile Technologies Site and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that GLx Mobile Technologies shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification of the Service termination of your access to the Service.12. LINKS
The Service and the GLx Mobile Technologies Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because GLx Mobile Technologies has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that GLx Mobile Technologies is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH SITE OR RESOURCE.13. GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You agree that all Content and materials delivered via the Service or otherwise made available by GLx Mobile Technologies are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by GLx Mobile Technologies in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or Content. However, you may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or Content at the GLx Mobile Technologies Site for your internal business purposes; provided, however, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Systematic retrieval of data or other Content from the GLx Mobile Technologies Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without written permission from GLx Mobile Technologies is prohibited. Any third party that contacts our users for commercial reasons, including to sell them products or services, is in violation of these terms and each individual violation is subject to $3,000 in penalties per instance.
Reproducing, copying, or distributing any Content, materials, or design elements on the GLx Mobile Technologies Site for any use or purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of GLx Mobile Technologies. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. GLx Mobile Technologies grants you a personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided, however, that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by GLx Mobile Technologies for use in accessing the Service. GLx Mobile Technologies hereby reserves all rights not otherwise expressly granted in this Section 13.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
READERS ARE ADVISED THAT GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES DOES NOT WARRANT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY SERVICE PROVIDER LISTED ON THE GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES SITE. IT IS UP TO THE PARTIES INVOLVED TO CHOOSE THE PROVIDER BEST SUITED FOR EACH CUSTOMER. GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.
GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES HAS TO CONTROL OVER THE APPROVAL OF APPLICATIONS BY APPLE AND THEREFORE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR APPLICATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACTIONS (OR FAILUTRE TO TAKE ACTION) BY APPLE.
YOU SHOULD VERIFY ALL CLAIMS AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE CHOOSING A SERVICE FROM A PROVIDER IN GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES NEWSLETTER OR THE GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES SITE.15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES (OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY CLAIM OR ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE), FOR ANY (A) MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, (B) LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA OR CONTENT, LOSS, OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY, GOODS OR SERVICES, (C) DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUES, PROFITS, OR GOODWILL, OR (D) AMOUNTS IN THE AGGREGATE GREATER THAN TEN DOLLARS ($10), EVEN IF GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.16. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 14 AND 15 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.17. NOTICE
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the GLx Mobile Technologies Site.18. COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY
GLx Mobile Technologies has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at http://www.lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of GLx Mobile Technologies Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is provided at the bottom of this section.
- GLx Mobile Technologies Policy
It is GLx Mobile Technologies policy to (i) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, Content providers, members or users; and (ii) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material or Content residing on or accessible through the GLx Mobile Technologies Site or Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below (“Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification”):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that GLx Mobile Technologies is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Upon Receipt of a Bona Fide Infringement Notification
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is GLx Mobile Technologies policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that for repeat offenders, GLx Mobile Technologies will also terminate such Content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent If the Content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the Content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the Content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider, member or user;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the Content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
4. The Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the Content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the Content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which GLx Mobile Technologies is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, GLx Mobile Technologies may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at GLx Mobile Technologies discretion.
- Address for Designated Agent. Please contact GLx Mobile Technologies Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address:
GLx Mobile Technologies (PTY) Ltd - Copyright Agent
37 Ascari, 48 Niven Ave
Douglasdale, Gauteng, 2191
Phone: +27 (82) 895 1567
Email: email@example.com. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Terms (and the documents incorporated by reference herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and GLx Mobile Technologies and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and GLx Mobile Technologies (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms). These Terms and the Service contemplated hereunder are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with GLx Mobile Technologies prior written consent. GLx Mobile Technologies may assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without your consent. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other GLx Mobile Technologies services, third-party Content or third-party software. These Terms and the relationship between you and GLx Mobile Technologies shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and GLx Mobile Technologies agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Seattle, Washington. The failure of GLx Mobile Technologies to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.20. VENUE ONLY
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the GLx Mobile Technologies Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. GLx Mobile Technologies shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release GLx Mobile Technologies from all claims arising from such activity.21. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
GLx Mobile Technologies, the GLx Mobile Technologies logo, and the “”Killer apps. Without the Code” and “Mobile Made Easy” taglines are proprietary service marks of GLx Mobile Technologies (PTY) Ltd. ©2000-2016 GLx Mobile Technologies, (PTY) Ltd. All rights reserved.22. MANDATORY ARBITRATION
ANY CLAIM, CONTROVERSY OR DISPUTE OF ANY KIND BETWEEN THE USER AND GLX MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES AND/OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, STATUTE OR TORT, INCLUDING FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY AND REGARDLESS OF THE DATE OF ACCRUAL OF SUCH CLAIM, CONTROVERSY, OR DISPUTE SHALL BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION AS PRESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION. THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, NOT STATE LAW, GOVERNS THE QUESTION OF WHETHER A CLAIM IS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. HOWEVER, NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION SHALL PRECLUDE THE CUSTOMER FROM RESOLVING ANY CLAIM, CONTROVERSY OR DISPUTE IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT HE OR SHE WOULD OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE A RIGHT TO PURSUE.
A single arbitrator engaged in the practice of law will conduct the arbitration. The arbitrator will be selected in accordance to the rules of JAMS or may be selected by agreement of the parties, who shall cooperate in good faith to select the arbitrator. The arbitration will be conducted by, and under the then applicable rules of the JAMS. Any required hearing fees and costs shall be paid by the parties as required by applicable rules or as required by applicable law, but the arbitrator shall have the power to apportion such costs as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION AND AWARD WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT WITH JURISDICTION. TO ENFORCE THE ARBITRATION AWARD, THE PREVAILING PARTY IN THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE ENTITLED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
If any party files a judicial or administrative action asserting a claim that is subject to arbitration and another party successfully stays such action or compels arbitration, the party filing that action must pay the other party’s costs and expenses incurred in seeking such stay or compelling arbitration, including attorney fees.
THIS AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED BY AND MUST BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES AND YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON.23. BREACH OF TERMS OF SERVICE
By using the GLx Mobile Technologies Site and the Service, you agree that damages shall be an inadequate remedy in the event you breach these Terms and any such breach will cause GLx Mobile Technologies great and irreparable injury and damage. Accordingly, you agree that GLx Mobile Technologies shall be entitled, without waiving any additional rights or remedies otherwise available to GLx Mobile Technologies at law or in equity or by statute, to injunctive relief in the event of a breach or intended or threatened breach by you.24. VIOLATIONS
Please report any violations of the Terms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.